A sunderland tactic for fm 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter dexter1429
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5K

dexter1429

Reaction score
does anyone have any ideas what tactic can be used for sunderland? I have tried a few and they just don't work. also if anyone can give me a few good players to buy/sell for sunderland it would be much appriciated

Last edited:
does anyone have any ideas what tactic can be used for sunderland? I have tried a few and they just don't work. also if anyone can give me a few good players to buy/sell for sunderland it would be much appriciated

I have tested this tactic with Sunderland with good results, results that would have been even better if we have had a good DMC and MC, the positions that indeed are the weak link in the team

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/112156-better-half%B4s-split-451-a.html

Here is one more approach that I put ip for a user on facebook

I used Balanced-Counter, all others on default
FC - Adv. FC
AML - Winger -Supprt
AMC - Att MId / support
DMCeft - DMC support
MCright-MC-defend
MR - defensive Winger/attack
Flat back 4 support-cover-stopper-support

I have beeb using 2 kinds of shouts

"Cautious possession"
-retain possession - PLay wider-pass to feet

"Agressiv "overload flanks"

-Push up - Play wider - overlaps

Here is the feedback I got from him

So I ended up doing really well and finishing 4th which was something I never expected. I qualified for the Champions

thanks i'll try that. it looks good but then again a lot does considering how it usually turns out :P

thanks i'll try that. it looks good but then again a lot does considering how it usually turns out :P

Just remember that the team is really, really weak in midfield. I would lok to re-build the squad this first season and bring in atleast 2 reaöly good DMC/MCS as the ones in the club arent really Premier League quality.

well i bought Benat and Leon Britton and anderson and ive lost every game this season with the tactic you suggested any other help possibly?

well i bought Benat and Leon Britton and anderson and ive lost every game this season with the tactic you suggested any other help possibly?

Did you use the uploaded tactic or the settings I suggested ?

well here is my team
mignolet
fabian johnson albiol shawcross oshea
benat
sessegnon britonn
anderson johnson
fletcher

well here is my team
mignolet
fabian johnson albiol shawcross oshea
benat
sessegnon britonn
anderson johnson
fletcher

Try the tactic I linked you to. Just remember that it's a high energy approach so you need to make sure that the players are on their toes.

Back