supersplash

Reaction score
Hey peeps.

I'm looking for a suitable tactic for my home team of FC Copenhagen. They have a very good squad for the Danish Super League but are however looking a bit thin in the middle of the park. I'm looking for an attacking direct 4-5-1 (4-1-2-2-1), a control one and maybe a high pressing counter attacking 4-2-2-2 (2 dm's and ML/MRs). Can anyone give a hand? I have brought in Anthony Annan on a loan

Hey peeps.

I'm looking for a suitable tactic for my home team of FC Copenhagen. They have a very good squad for the Danish Super League but are however looking a bit thin in the middle of the park. I'm looking for an attacking direct 4-5-1 (4-1-2-2-1), a control one and maybe a high pressing counter attacking 4-2-2-2 (2 dm's and ML/MRs). Can anyone give a hand? I have brought in Anthony Annan on a loan

Deep 442: Why not a Balanced/Counter with higher pressing and using overlaps along with having wingers on an attacking dutie. having one False nine and one Advanced FC. As for the DMC?s, I would use a ballwinner and one more creative ( regista or deep playmaker)