• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

MWEST94

Reaction score
A tale of rivalry between two brothers

View attachment 267149
Background:
The background to this story is I will be managing Manchester United, while I will use the ‘Add a manager’ tool for my brother who will manage Liverpool; the ultimate rivalry. We are planning to use LFC’s summer update as the database. The only changes we will make to it is Joe Allen transfer (as this hasn’t been put in the latest database update) and we will also create youngsters of ourselves with 100 current ability and -9 potential to add to the rivalry!

The rivalry begins
On the 1st​ July 2011, two brothers have set their sights on prestigious managerial jobs. Matt, the oldest brother, has taken over from Alex Ferguson following his retirement, whereas Chris West has joined Liverpool; following Brendan Rodgers sacking – due to his excessive demands. Both managers have the chance to establish themselves as legends, but which brother will become the best manager and which one will be left in the dugout? Will the clubs rivalry destroy the brothers’ relationships?

More news to follow…

certinaly unique...i will have to want liverpool to win cos i hate man u

Go Liverpool! It's like this in my house, my family support United but I detest them. I'm a Liverpool fan and decided to stray off the United path (I am the only LFC fan in my family). Chris West, YNWA.

Back