ninjaskill

Reaction score
I was having a debate as to the best player to have a team of and thought that we could settle it with FM.

So this is a knock out cup and the rules are simple you pick one player and duplicate them until you have a team of them.

You have the dilemma any player any position do you get one of the best players in the world, jack of all trades or a goalkeeper up to you.

As it is a knockout cup I will open it up to 8 people but will increase if their is lots of interest. I will pick my player last.

To give some perspective I played a team of Wayne Rooneys and drew 1-1 with Birmingham although I did nothing to the tactic

Put the player you want when you could play and your steam ID

Player
When you can play
Steam ID

Player - Xavi
When you can play - Any time, really
Steam ID - lewie100 - FM Base

Player - Fabregas
when you can play - Whenever
Steam ID - AwareMosquito

I was having a debate as to the best player to have a team of and thought that we could settle it with FM.

So this is a knock out cup and the rules are simple you pick one player and duplicate them until you have a team of them.

You have the dilemma any player any position do you get one of the best players in the world, jack of all trades or a goalkeeper up to you.

As it is a knockout cup I will open it up to 8 people but will increase if their is lots of interest. I will pick my player last.

To give some perspective I played a team of Wayne Rooneys and drew 1-1 with Birmingham although I did nothing to the tactic

Put the player you want when you could play and your steam ID

Player
When you can play
Steam ID

A bit of possible advice
o.png