A toffees story

James Thorne

Reaction score
View attachment 234857
BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 234858
David Moyes call's time.

In the last 10
minutes it has been announced that Everton legend has retired from football. He was quoted saying:

''I have done everything I could ever dreamed of doing. I wish my successor all the luck and hope they realise the honour they have been given by managing a club like Everton
.''

Speculation about Moyes's replacement is being knocked around with a host of names in the running. Sky Sports News will bring you all the news and events in this story as it develop's.

View attachment 234859

View attachment 234869

The latest odds for the vacant Everton manager have been released. With a few
surprises to go with them.

View attachment 234870

​Mark Hughes - 8/1. The bookies favourite, he has plenty of experience and loves a good challenge.

View attachment 234871

​Martin O'Neill - 7/1. A magical manager turn's teams around as he has done previously with Aston Villa and Sunderland.

View attachment 234872
Phil Neville - 4/1. David Moyes' Prodigal son, he was requested be his successor from David himself.

View attachment 234873

Gary lineker - 100/1. Former Everton player and has openly expressed his interest in this prestigious job.

A new manager is said to be announced in the next few days.

Last edited:
View attachment 234886

BREAKING NEWS

LINEKER ANNOUNCED AS NEW EVERTON MANAGER.
View attachment 234888

Dear Diary today I became a manager today, of Everton. They welcomed me with open arms, I'm so happy right now. I will report back to you on all the key events in my career. Today all I have to do is hire my best friend Ray Wilkins as my assistant as Steve Round has left by mutual consent. Our team is rather strong and with not much money I may have to look for bargains and loans. Then with a good season the money will come and that means more Players. Will report back to you after pre season. It will include results transfers and any news.

END OF PRE-SEASON

Results:

View attachment 234967View attachment 234968View attachment 234969View attachment 234970View attachment 234972View attachment 234973View attachment 234974View attachment 234966

Transfers:

View attachment 234977

Dear diary,

Pre-season is finished. We had some good results and I am happy once the team is used to my style of we can beat anyone, but I'm getting a bit carried away. On the transfer front it was a little disappointing. We had no money so I was looking to sign Danny Welbeck on loan with Man united accepting but Welbeck rejecting. With no decent loan players available I decided to add some depth and experience to my team. Robert Pires and Guti will be tutoring some youngsters with a view to a later coaching role. They are both capable of filling in if we have an injury crisis. Now I look to the future first game of the season.....Bolton.

<font size="3">[video=youtube;LOcWYaaRMCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcWYaaRMCk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Back