A tool that removes/adds PPMs?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fatal548
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 900

Fatal548

Reaction score
I really want to take away the "dwells on ball" PPM off Erik Lamela. I've tried getting him to un-learn (forget?:P) it but he can't. It's annoying me because everytime he gets the ball, he NEVER passes, he just runs into the corner, realises he has no-where to go anymore, then kicks the ball out for a goal kick :(

Does anyone know a free tool that removes PPMs?

i know its really annoying, like having a player with good passing and creativity, who has shoots from distance when his long shot is 9. i would love to know if you can remove them aswell.

Ahh ok, well that sucks because I'm not old enough to have my own credit card and my parents won't make purchases with their credit card on unfamiliar sites...
Wish they just made it free :(

Ahh ok, well that sucks because I'm not old enough to have my own credit card and my parents won't make purchases with their credit card on unfamiliar sites...
Wish they just made it free :(
You can use paypal.

i know its really annoying, like having a player with good passing and creativity, who has shoots from distance when his long shot is 9. i would love to know if you can remove them aswell.

Tell me about it :o
Bought a regen with "shoots from distance" PPM (I didn't really pay much attention to it when I bought him)
Not even joking, his long shots was 4. Needless to say I sold him the very next transfer window.

I have pretty old fashioned parents haha, pretty sure they would think paypal is a scam or something lol :L
You can always try and you should be able to convince them it is pretty much as safe a payment as it gets. Show them security reviews from antiviruses etc.

Back