A trot towards Europe - Bolton Wanderers.

dannyck

Reaction score
This is on FM09 Please follow will be deeply appreciated.

Clarke shock appointment at Reebok.

Rookie manager Dan CLarke was today appointed manager of Premierleaue side Bolton Wanderers after Owen COyle left the club after only3weeks in charge due to his wife falling ill with cancer. Clarkes appointment is a surprise as he only has 7 games o top flight experience. He was caretaker manager ofceltic for 2 weeks losing 3 games out of 3 and was Assistant manager and caretaker of CHarton fr 3 months winning 3 out of 15 seeng them being relegated. He was assistant manager of Brentford before having his contract terminated and has now being signed by Bolton on a four year deal worth 6.25k per week. Coyle left him with a gealthy budget and a couple of good signings in the squad. Coyle signed Brazilian winger Mota from a japanese team and also Signed Darren Pratley and Ricado Fernandes for 1.5mil and 4mil respectively, Coyle also sold Ricardo Gardner to Birmingham for £9 mil. o Bolton have 9million in the bank and clarke said with only a week to go in the market I will look in to a couple of extra midfielders and maybe a striker before the window closes.

even though fm10 is out, like u i also love playin 09 still..... so i'll be following mate