LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 393193

The Swansea save bored me to **** but I have actually played out a whole season with 1860 Munchen. I really enjoyed the season and look forward to make them the biggest club in Germany and eventually the world.

---The First season---

View attachment 465913

The media predicted us to finish in the same place as last year which was 6th. The team was showing strong signs at the start and I knew we could push for the League in the first try. We lost the last game of the season which was disappointing as we could have gone the whole season with only 1 loss which would have been nice.

---German Cup---

View attachment 465910

A very impressive cup run beating Bundesliga side Hannover in the 3rd round. We dominated Mainz but the came through scoring a goal in the 88th minute which actually made me quite annoyed.

---Player of the season---

View attachment 465909

This guy is a 31 year old striker called Benjamin Lauth and he proved to be a pretty handy player in the second division. 23 goals was the highest in the league and definitely helped us with our successes this season.

---Finances---

View attachment 465904

Not to bad we bagged 3 million for the German Cup run and 6 million for our position in the league.

Thief! This won the poll on my thread a few days ago! :p LOL

Nope, said on my thread that i was going to look at both of them, not started as either team yet, Hope you stick with them

These were your exact words on steam

coolmcool: im halfway through my 11th season with limerick may have a go as boavista

So I never knew 1860 was in the frame do munchen anyway I wont be updating as much as u will

These were your exact words on steam

coolmcool: im halfway through my 11th season with limerick may have a go as boavista

So I never knew 1860 was in the frame do munchen anyway I wont be updating as much as u will
So i didnt actually say i was being Boavista . . . . . . Just seems coincidental that you decided to have a go as them same time they won the poll on my thread, :p Never mind played around 6 months as 1860 Munchen but dont want to have two stories as the same obscure team.

Will follow. Pretty awkward how Coolmcool was gonna do the same story ( not critisizing anyone). :)

Like I said I didn't look at your thread so I couldn't actually care less no point in talking about it on my thread like I said I dont even play FM alot anymore