a very effective formation to use to defend really well

• Thread starter Thread starter wetblues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

wetblues

Reaction score
View attachment 234231View attachment 234233View attachment 234238View attachment 234239View attachment 234243this is TO ME the best and easiest formation that combines a lot of defensive cover with great attacking and counter-attacking....this formation safe guards you from direct penetration and the only way you can be penetrated is through the wings or set plays.....the anchor man or dm should be on a direct passing to encourage quick counters anytime he tackles a player ..ur fullbacks ,CBs and Gk should always be on short with rarely as through balls...while this is a defensive formation ,it enables you to score goals like the barcelona match up there.View attachment 234236.View attachment 234235View attachment 234237IView attachment 234232 waSView attachment 234242 actually leading 5-1 before they scored from two late set pieces...the reason I scored that much is because barca were on overload immediately i scored which left them upon to counter..If you have slow-average speed strikers use the malaga instructionsView attachment 234244 butView attachment 234240 if youView attachment 234241 have fast strikers like neymar and torres use the chelsea instructions...try and you will not regret it..GOODLUCK!

Its à suggestion on how to play à defensivly sound game, not àn uploaded supertactic

I used to play a diamond in FM2011, it is a great counter attacking formation. Players are between the lines, they get in lots of space and it can be very effective (as your screenshots show).

You've had some great results, think I might retry a diamond as my counter attacking formation.

Is it on purpose, that you have "checked" the playmaker.. but you have none set??

Is it on purpose, that you have "checked" the playmaker.. but you have none set??

When having à player set as à TQ, Advanced or Deeplying playmaker but you dont want to actually use any Of them as it, you have to " untick" the preset playmaker ( here the MCright) and set it to "none"

Back