Rebel Vader

Reaction score
As usual there are loads of tactics out there but most are geared to premiership clubs or their continental rivals
Nothing wrong with that but I always start at the bottom in FM and work my way up

So far this year I have tried 30+ tactics so far with lower league clubs without much success until now.

This props to this one goes to Bosniak over on ths SI forums for this tactic called the Inside forward goalmachine.

View attachment 205124

Unlike most of the tactic I have seen and tried it doesnt use False 9's which are impossible to get in the lower leagues but rather it uses two inside forwards, an attacking midfield advanced playmaker and a target man.
I am at Sutton United who are media predicited to finish 16th and after 14 games we are sitting 2nd.
The only thing I have changed from the original instructions were increased the mentality from standard to attacking because I was getting too many draws and too few shots.

View attachment 205139

View attachment 205138

I started using at the match versus Brackley and changed to attacking after the Dartford game

View attachment 205134

And we now sit 2nd and have beaten some of the clubs around us

View attachment 205132

Which gives me hope for the rest of the season.

Finally I dont use OI as none of my coaching staff arnt confident to give me any. Plus I have the tactic loaded into all three slots to speed up gelling etc.

But if this can work with Sutton who lost for big players at the beginning of the season due to relegation then there is hope yet.

do u use tactical training on very high and match tactic until fluid during pre-season