Jorge Valdivia - Palmeiras
Casemiro - Sao Paulo
Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
Coutinho - Inter
Vitaliy Vitsenets - Shakthar
Alen Stevanovic - Palermo
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Lars Bednar - Leverkusen

Paulo Henrique from Santos maybe... not sure if he is comfortable playing CM but he certainly has the attributes to be a very good and creative one and with the right development turns into one of the best attacking Midfielders in the game

then look no further than:

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

I would give Banega a go. He was great for me in my valencia game and in your game should be in his prime

Kevin & Ander - Zaragoza
Javier Pastore - Palermo
Paulo Henrique - Santos

mate Craig Gardner hes cheap,wouldnt mind playing rotation but hes not as creative as cesc but hes got some right boot on him.Esteban Granero would be excellent!

Already have him. He can' fit my Deep Lying Playmaker role. :S And performs only at 6.8 average.

WTF!!!!. no use him as AMC , advance playmaker or Attacking mid. u just runined his potential ability to score.

im telling u , he save my team from being 4-0 down , to 4-4 against Spurs. play him properly

WTF!!!!. no use him as AMC , advance playmaker or Attacking mid. u just runined his potential ability to score.

im telling u , he save my team from being 4-0 down , to 4-4 against Spurs. play him properly

I never said I played at Deel Lying Playmaker for me...But then I guess I meant "can't" instead of "can". Sorry about that, but I do player him in the AMC role as Attacking Mid, but he just fails to perform day in and day out against big teams. He just walks 5 metres doing so many stepovers when he's got a mile of space then blasts the balls into the stands.

He has alot of goals and assists that were against low level teams (League and FA Cup). Can't score to save his life, so I put him in the reserves and now he's back. Let's just hope this was one bad season.

I never said I played at Deel Lying Playmaker for me...But then I guess I meant "can't" instead of "can". Sorry about that, but I do player him in the AMC role as Attacking Mid, but he just fails to perform day in and day out against big teams. He just walks 5 metres doing so many stepovers when he's got a mile of space then blasts the balls into the stands.

He has alot of goals and assists that were against low level teams (League and FA Cup). Can't score to save his life, so I put him in the reserves and now he's back. Let's just hope this was one bad season.

whats his Current CA. ?

Back