Ability VS Attributes - confused!?

• Thread starter Thread starter funkcanna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

funkcanna

Reaction score
Hi All,

So over the years I have often wondered about this - what is more important CA (lets forget PA for the moment) or attributes?

Lets say we have 2 players and for arguments sake they are as follows:

PLAYER A - ALL attributes are 10 but he has a CA of 170
PLAYER B - ALL attributes are 20 but he has a CA of 100

Which one would be better? Lets say I am buying one of them so I dont know how they play and my scouts are all asleep. So all I have to base my decision on is the above. Who can make a better impact?

I often wondered about this relationship. Previously I have ignored the attributes and picked people with higher CA for my teams but I dont think this is the right way to do it, I mean the attributes MUST have an impact right?

Does anyone know anything about the relationship (or lack of) between CA and attributes?

stats talk and CA walks, that has been my philosophy for years now!

yes I would! the game operates on stats through the game engine so CA does not really help much however having a CA of 170 should mean that the player should have good-great stats on most of his important area's for his position if you know what I mean?

but as I said, stats talk and CA/PA walk when it comes down to match day!

I always go by stats, CA has **** all bearing on how a player will perform game to game, it's just an indicator of his level as a player relative to the level he could end up at. If you're signing a player to go straight into your first team, go by stats every time.

Back