Abnormal Players

Evilpiper007

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anybody noticed anything abnormal about players in the game? I am not talking about glitches but actual physical things. While playing as Malaga I found this 4ft 11 CB in my under-19s. He is the shortest and lightest player in the league. I would love to see this guy playing against the likes of Llorente, but he is crapso he will never actually get into my 1st team.

How old is he?12? :P

Smallest iv see is 157cm's.

I had a small overweight winger who at 16 had 9 pace and 7 crossing !! Never gonna make it!!!

Not got access to FM at the moment, how small is Giovinco? Must be around that

Giovinco is about 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 5 IRL I think, but not sure in game. Which is around 164 cm??

have they still not gotten round to implementing player growth? every u16 player should grow by 3-6 inches by the time they're 21, if not more.

No need for regens to grow. Like I havnt grown since I was 14. ITs not that essential.

For those that want to know, I think Daniel Villalva is the smallest real player in the game at 5'2" or 157CM.
Have yet to see smaller pro footballers

No need for regens to grow. Like I havnt grown since I was 14. ITs not that essential.

For those that want to know, I think Daniel Villalva is the smallest real player in the game at 5'2" or 157CM.
Have yet to see smaller pro footballers

can you imagine him trying to mark peter crouch?

I once saw a regen CENTER back that was like 18 years old, had 17 creativity, 17 flair, 17 pass and 17 pace. Weird.

I once saw a regen CENTER back that was like 18 years old, had 17 creativity, 17 flair, 17 pass and 17 pace. Weird.

yeh 2010 had that bug where centrebacks often had stats distributed more like midfielders or strikers. never bought 2011 so can't say if they ever fixed that.

Back