Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Thread starter boblaw09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6K

boblaw09

Reaction score
Hi have any of you signed Diaby and gave him a chance? I signed him for 2.5million, he was transfer listed, played him centre mid and he was amazing sold him on a season and a half later for 10million, Am currenctly glasgow rangers so tht kind of money is great for any of my players. just wondering if any1 else had gave him a chance and also if there were any other arsenal youngsters that you know of tht go on to be amazing?

Haven't bought him for any team, but have used him as an AMC on my Arsenal save. He plays better there than in centre midfield IMO.

He looks awful.
With that 2.5M, i would have brought Riquelme, Lampard, Deco, Ballack, Witsel.
Most of those would have been available for that, a few seasons in.
But, i may purchase him at somepoint. Arsenal were 11th last season and are about 13th this season. They will be offloading players after i finish this season. May give him a chance.

He looks awful.
With that 2.5M, i would have brought Riquelme, Lampard, Deco, Ballack, Witsel.
Most of those would have been available for that, a few seasons in.
But, i may purchase him at somepoint. Arsenal were 11th last season and are about 13th this season. They will be offloading players after i finish this season. May give him a chance.

Lampard for 2.5m are you sure you don't mean 25m, and also he said he is Rangers, and I don't really think Lampard, Deco or Ballack are going to want to leave chelsea to join them if there not listed

Lampard wouldn't leave, he'd want to finish his career at Chelsea a few seasons in.

I never tired Diaby befoe, i had the chance with my Wigan team but decided to sign Deco on a free instead ;)..Diaby stats don't look that good tho tbh, but he mite be good a lower team :P

Diaby was and still is great for me. Im Middlesbrough and bought him in my first season for 3.6m. In my fourth season and and he has been my starting midfielder in a barcelona style formation and has been great. above 7av rating every season. Is valued at 12 m now.

I always play with Arsenal, and he is pretty good. Even managed to score a hat-trick in my previous saved game playing in a 4 - 1 - 4 - 1 tactic where the the CM plays 1 in a support role and the other (Diaby) in an attacking role. At the start of my game Manchester City either tries to buy him or Denilson.

Diaby is a good player, he is an all round good midfielder, I do not understand why so many people boycott him on FM

Lampard for 2.5m are you sure you don't mean 25m, and also he said he is Rangers, and I don't really think Lampard, Deco or Ballack are going to want to leave chelsea to join them if there not listed

Deco, Lampard and ballack are all available for under 2.5 Million after the first or second season. By the fourth, they'd be on a free transfer.

ive tried diaby before hes a great player and scores lots of goals

i was gonna buy him with stoke, but i signed beckham instead

i bought him on my birmingham save, he was a top player hes not likely to thread defence splitting passes but he will work his socks off and scores a good amout of long range goals

Signed him for Newcastle. Got him for £2,500,000, played a few, average really, sold him for £4,000,000 at the end of the season, so not too bad really.

Diaby is class. People say he is **** when half of them have never even played him before.

good to see some of you have tried him he was superb for me with rangers, his stats mite not start superb but they wul gradually go up he always had an average rating of above 7 in my team with quite alot of goals also

I got wilshere and merida for 6 million each, they are absolutely brilliant, you can also give a go at bartley even though his stats aren't that good but wilshere and merida are a must...i dunno why but arsenal transfer listed those two players and no one bid for them. I was skeptical at first but in merida's second game he scored a hit-trick..from midfield. Although i must admit i got him when he was 22, which is 4 years after the start of the game

Back