About editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlPrincipino

Reaction score
Well, i have the following problem. I edit some stats of Aquilani, then I save the data, I load it it before starting the season by choosing change and selecting it. But then, he doesnt have the stats I put him, he has de default stats.
Any idea ?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Is there any limit ch improve players ? I made some other changes in the data base and they are save and i can see them in the game, but the stats of Aquilani are not the one i put him. For example, i improve his pass and pace, and in the game i see that his pace is as defaults, but he pass abilities are the one i put. Very strange ...

If you improve a players stats, you must also upgrade his CA, otherwise his stats will not change.

You gonna make him fit too?
No. I left that in 18

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Why are you editing him anyway hes a good player :) haha
Because his stats are so unreal. He is an outstanding player, the fact that he past the last two seasons injured, doesnt mean he has to have that stats so low.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

maybe you didnt change his CA enough? just a thought
I also modifiy that with the editor ?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:28 PM ----------

I dont know whats happening but i modified the current ability and put i put in current ability and he improves in some things and in other, he doesnt. Should I put a higher number or what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back