About FM having no facepacks and logos

• Thread starter Thread starter Metz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Metz

Reaction score
How come no version of FM comes with barely any facepacks or proper logos?

Why is it that to be able to have a "full" quality game you have to download mods that adds faces and logos? Is it because it takes too much time to do or is it legal issues? I do know that a facepack can probably be larger than the game in disk size though.

What FM should do to make extra money is to sell official facepacks and logos by leagues as DLC on steam.. Maybe 0.49p per facepack/logo of a league. I'm sure many people will buy it because they would be "official".

Why is it that to be able to have a "full" quality game you have to download mods that adds faces and logos? Is it because it takes too much time to do or is it legal issues? I do know that a facepack can probably be larger than the game in disk size though.

What FM should do to make extra money is to sell official facepacks and logos by leagues as DLC on steam.. Maybe 0.49p per facepack/logo of a league. I'm sure many people will buy it because they would be "official".

Fifa manager own the rights to all the Face packs and logos therefore A rival company (SI) Cant use them, its the same with pes and fifa becouse Fifa own the rights pes can not use them.

It's because the rights are owned by EA, and they nazis.

But yeah people really want to pay 49p to download something that the FM community has given you for free, clever idea.

I think that SI can buy license too, but its to expensive for them and I think that they know we are going to make ourself

The facepacks,logos and backgrounds from FM2011 work in FM2012 so just copy and paste them over !

That's what I did, but if SI wanted to earn some extra money, they should find a way to lock it so that you can only use their official skins and then sell it cheaply per league.

How is FIFA Manager like? I've never tried it.

That's what I did, but if SI wanted to earn some extra money, they should find a way to lock it so that you can only use their official skins and then sell it cheaply per league.

How is FIFA Manager like? I've never tried it.

no just dont ;)
well its different really, but as u know, FM >>>> FifaM.

but what i like in fifaM is the train camp, the Music player especially, and yeah, licensed stuffs. now , fifam12 is has a match engine too. before afsik, it was just a text base prototype, which i dont like it.

here's a sneak peak of the new match engine FifaM 12 will have.

[video=youtube;kKcrLXvuKMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKcrLXvuKMQ&feature=related[/video]

Back