About making player playing better!....

• Thread starter Thread starter samisamoha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3K

samisamoha

Reaction score
Hello.

I wanted to ask about how you can make a PLAYER TO PLAY BETTER WITH THE FM Real Time Editor????....

IN FM 2009 I WAS ONLY MAKE THE PLAYER JADEDNESS TO -9999 AND HE WAS PLAYED AMAZING.

THANKS FOR THE HELPERS!.....

Last edited:
I have some question...wtf oO)

....And i dont think you can, you can only improve there stats as far as i know

I have some question...wtf oO)

....And i dont think you can, you can only improve there stats as far as i know

THANKS BUT THIS IS NOT HELPING ME.

Raikan007 you can take a horse to the water......

IF YOU DONT HAVE WHAT TO SAY,SO DONT SAY NOTHING!

im pulling your leg mate, you cant change how they play, at the end of the day its up to you, if you make all your players 20 out of 20, you need to get them to perform (plus i do not like people who change the way Fm is meant to be played :D)

keep it real..

THANKS BUT THIS IS NOT HELPING ME.

Raikan007 you can take a horse to the water......

IF YOU DONT HAVE WHAT TO SAY,SO DONT SAY NOTHING!

I take it your not english then, due to you not being able to talk it, and i was only trying to say that i dont think you can....sorry :P

im pulling your leg mate, you cant change how they play, at the end of the day its up to you, if you make all your players 20 out of 20, you need to get them to perform (plus i do not like people who change the way fm is meant to be played :d)

keep it real..

i mean that kaka(for example) i didnt touch his stats!,i would like to know how to make kaka to play better!..

you need to read this mate :D http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/woifsongs-teamtalk-guide-t29092.html

maybe try one of the tactics here at the bottom :D

you need to play him in the right place (Chelsea retrained him as a St, he was awesome there for them)

you need to try get him to play better, you the manager, if he is playing like an ***, drop him, fine him etc, until he gets his head straight, you decide ;)

In fm 2009 i was only make the player jadedness to -9999 and he was played amazing.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Jump......

No offence, but if you can't get a player like Kaka to play well without fmrte, you need to change your ways! XD

this one.

i said that i want to know how to make player for playing better without change his stats.

I want to know wich stats i should change(i mean,the stats you can not see in the game but you can see in the editor, like fittness).

Changing his CA is not exactly changing his stats. Just bump the Current Ability up from, say, 150 to 170 and that'll be the difference between a good player and a very good player.

changing his ca is not exactly changing his stats. Just bump the current ability up from, say, 150 to 170 and that'll be the difference between a good player and a very good player.

does not metter any more!...

Back