About to lose my mind

rummerfield

Reaction score
I started a save with Chelmsford in the conference south media prediction 24th, managed to get them, up in the first season the conference prem. However im now in my 3rd season in the conference prem and its seems im making no progress whatsoever, i somehow managed 4th place last year totally by luck and lost in the play off final. I brought 2 very good cms for the division in the summer i was full of optimism for the new season, im now 14 games in and only won 4 games, ive tried multiple tactics over the last 3 seasons, tweaked those using different instruction, tweaked ois and still cant find a tactic that is consistent. Im not expecting back to back promotions and unbeaten seasons, but i want a tactic that is able to give me a good foundation to build the club. This is my first save ive ever had where im trying to take a club form the bottom tier to the top but i feel im not making major errors, if anyone could advise me on what i should have in place and what i should prioritize i would be very grateful.

EDIT: I hope this is in the right place (this is my first post) so feel free to move if in wrong area.

I'm not sure what you're after. Build a solid tactic yourself or download one.

Sorry if i wasnt clear, i have tried both, i throughly read the OP and keep track of the threads, i have tweked downloaded tactics as best as i know how (I admit i not the best fm player in the world) but i did the tweaks i though made sense considering the quality of my squad, i tweaked the OIs creators said to use but still i cant find a tactic that will consistently be competitive.

Due to this i feel it could be my management of the club as a whole, my team always has decent morale, but financially we arent in the best shape this is largely due to turning professional and me insisting we have a training facility when i got promoted i could even set the match training or individual training , i know this wont directly feffect the on pitch performance however i feel stuck, surely the beauty of FM is develop the team regardless of the level youre playing at, i feel im not progressing and therefore was just looking for some advice for LLM just to make sure im approching it correctly.

Try bebetoos unstoppable tactic mate! I have used this with Utd and LLM and is great. He has also tried it with different teams in different leagues at different levels. And was success all the time!

Try bebetoos unstoppable tactic mate! I have used this with Utd and LLM and is great. He has also tried it with different teams in different leagues at different levels. And was success all the time!

Thanks for the reply mate, this is one ive tested, ive done some personal tweaks that i felt necessary (D line changes, mentality etc.) and i just get beat consistently. Ive followed the thread and seen your posts with united and for sure it looks a great tactic, maybe i should just go balls to the wall and just play offensively and hope for the best because my efforts to tighten the ship at the back just arent working at all

Okay, so you're looking for a tactic to download? Not my area, so good luck :D

Thanks for the reply mate, this is one ive tested, ive done some personal tweaks that i felt necessary (D line changes, mentality etc.) and i just get beat consistently. Ive followed the thread and seen your posts with united and for sure it looks a great tactic, maybe i should just go balls to the wall and just play offensively and hope for the best because my efforts to tighten the ship at the back just arent working at all
How many games did you play with it mate? Key is not to change to much really. All I change is my training for each game.

How many games did you play with it mate? Key is not to change to much really. All I change is my training for each game.

I do the changes because i fear that if i leave the d line on high and mentality on attack ill just get rolled over, ill give it a try with no changes and see the results.

So far 2 games 2 wins 0 goals conceded, 1 win coming agaijst the favourites to win the league away from home maybe i was just over complicating things :)
Maybe mate. On my Shef Weds test did not change anything apart from match training between def pos and att mov depending on the oppo.

Back