Abramovich 'suffers £6.3bn loss'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 485

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich sees his fortune reduced by around £6.3bn in the financial crisis, according to a Russian business magazine.

More...

Its not like he is poor now :)

*******...ouch man

still 13bn isnt too bad :p

Chelsea fans should be starting to get worried though - he's converted his interest free loan to the club into equity. Is that a commitment to stay or preparation to try and sell on?

I personally think any club with a foreign owner should be worried.

I personally think any club with a foreign owner should be worried.

Every club should be worried even if their owner is British - 85 million in debt the last I heard for the mackems ;)

Well its a strange situation at Boro.The club owe Steve Gibson 80mil,but Gibson owns the club out right so im not sure how that works,it smells fishy to me.Its like buying a house,spending a fortune on new furniture then giving your neighbors the bill.Very strange.

lol jp. Our owners bought the house with the money for the furniture and are now complaining they can't pay the mortgage. It's all a mess...

lol jp. Our owners bought the house with the money for the furniture and are now complaining they can't pay the mortgage. It's all a mess...

dont forget, you manager/chairman Quinn, sacked himself for being a **** manager, thats weird

Back