mattycfc7

Reaction score
I have just started with AC and I am looking to cut the wage budget of the team and lower the average age of my team because AC's is the highest in serie a any ideas for some good cheap players for sale/loan who can be brought into the first team.

If you have any thoughts about which senior players I should sell would be much appreciated. Im not looking for one specific area it is the start of a large squad clear out of older players

Thank you :)

I usually start in january(so i can pick up freebies at the end of the season) so these may not apply.
Asenjo (At.Madrid)
Lodiero (Ajax)
De Jong (Twente)
Sanogo (Auxerre)
Labyad (PSV)
Are all available on frees at the end of the season.
They will probably sign new contracts by january tho.
In my spurs game I bought Jack Robinson(Liverpool) and Ryan Bennet (Peterborough) who are both decent players and will only get better.They maybe too young yet.
I also got Ibrahim Affelley(Barcelona) on loan who is really good.
Id also recommend trying to get Kyle Walker from Spurs and Sandro who are both great players.
All targets will probably be out of your budget but if you can get them.

Thanks for that i will keep a eye on the contract situations :)

I suggest to everyone starting a Milan save to edit wages. Everyone on team are earning much much more than they do really. There's a chart in rossoneriblog.com where there are listed how much each player earns by year. Also IRL Paloschi is on loan at Chievo so that should be edited too if you feel like it.

Offload: Mexes ( after 1st season ) , Flamini as soon as possible. Yepes and Bonera

The first two will save you almost 200k per week in wages.

Get: Astori 6m from Cagliari. Prestia 1.3 Palermo. Willian 7.75m Shakhtar.

These three compined with rest of the squad should get you Scudetto.

Look at Fernando ( Porto ) and sign him as soon as he gets portugese nationality. He's good replacement for MVB and Gattuso.