My Budget Is 85M Dollar And I Looking For A :
AMR - The Best Levels
AML - The Best Levels
season - 1

Thanks !!!

Dollars :p. So that's about £42m. Ok...
AMR: Theo Walcott, Simone Pepe, Ibrahim Affelay
AML: Ibrahim Affelay, Stewart Downing, Antonio Cassano

I took over AC a few years ago and Gervinho was already there and he's fantastic on both wings, better on the right i've found. Fabio Coentrao is a great left winger as well, as is Mesut Ozil if you spend big

AMR: Giuliano, Diego Perotti, Juan Mata.
AML: Angel Di Maria, Stefan Jovetic.

I've only experienced Di Maria and Perotti myself. Di Maria is one of my favourite players on the game, I got him for £17m or so in the second season and he's had high average ratings since the start.

As for Perotti, he was more expensive as I bought him later in the game, but he has still been a solid performer in the short amount of time I've had him.

AMR - Gourcuff, Alexis Sanchez, Adam Johnson, Landon Donovan, Jesus Navas, Chinedu Obasi.

AML - Adam Johnson, Landon Donovan, Ozil, Stevan Jovetic, Mirko Vucinic.

Hope I helped :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Madrid won't let go off Di Maria, so that's out of the question :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Madrid won't let go off Di Maria, so that's out of the question :)

Depends what patch he's playing on, I play on 10.3.0 so he's still at Benfica.

im playing at 10.0.3 with transfers ...
i bught perotti
now i looking for a good AML !!

Jovetic, Sanchez, Giovinco, Affeley, (Barnetta? not sure), Walcott, Lennon, Cassano

johnson moved to city , donovan i dont like him , ozil dont wanna come , jovetic injured for 4 months , vucinic dont wanna come !!

mauro zarate good in AML ?