Khalaf

Reaction score
After a very successful save at white hart lane i decided to start over with a team out of England...AC Milan i normally manage only prem clubs so i jus need to know who to sell and who to buy i know the serie A league very well and know ac milan well too jus need help??? thank you

havent tried a game with ac milan but from wot i no they need a good clean up their is some average players on massive wages and no real world class players i would look to sell a few squad players and bring in a superstar if possible prop got cb if possible as u have montolivio de jong balotelli niang and el sha in midfield and upfront

Sell Mexes, never performed for me and try and get a world class CB, my 2 personal favourites are Umtiti at Lyon and (obviously) Zouma at St. Etienne

How much budget have you got, and what database are you using?

got a mega craving to start a milan save right now lol let see if my own advice is worthy

wow its no wonder juve are dominating if milan are the second best team that is a **** poor squad for a championship challenging team think i might go crazy in the first window but would still like one marquee signing

loool yhh and the money isnt great either to rebuild