ac milan

chrismack21

Reaction score
hey guys just signed upto forums hoping for abit of help. im currently ac milan and ive had a mass clear out of people on crazy wages anyway.. im got about 300,000 left on my wages budget per week but when i go to sign players i can only offer them 73k a week ? ive never seen this before anyone know if there is a way to increase it so i can sign the big name players. thanks

Can u show us your squad, transfers etc

i cant at the moment but i will take a screenshot later its a network game and host isnt here :)

but i got rid of alot of players i only have zlatan(275k..madness) and thiago silva(115K) as the players over 100k rest are under but ill get pic sorted soon

ok ive found a fix(ish) haha. ive got it so i can offer players 105k a week instead of 73. still not amazing but its better :D for anyone who cares i changed it because i had to many key players i went from having 8 to 4

It depends on the player alot of the time, if he's incredible they let you pay more, make sure it's on key player and ask your board for more funds available for wage.

Back