FM2014Fan

Reaction score
So i have swapped out NYCFC and added Ottawa for my save as i plan on doing a write up for it... I dublicated the fury club so that the academy squad could have the same kits. SO i went into the editor and changed the compeition league to where it should be and added the right info into the current affiliations as the other academy teams or other MLS teams have but in the game it won't appear under the reserve squad but yet Orlando FC's does... maybe i did something in correct or missing something but i cant think of what i am missing

I even edited the name to Ottawa and then saved it ad loaded it up into fm15 and the academy team was missing it was just the ottawa mls team and reserves

I have o idea of what i did wrong or what i am doing wrong to get the Academy squad to show up i just want MLS squad, reserve and academy.. In editor thats what i have but in the game its just MLS and Reserves

my question is:

so i moved Ottawa into MLS to replace NYCFC... I got the academy thing but i worded it wrong then my post above.. I got the academy working my only thing is that it does not show up on that left bar on the left side under reserves is there a way to fix this or is it hardcoded?