• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

michbran

Reaction score
Right lads,

I'm calling on you to provide a list of great stars for the future. I'm not talking about your Balotelli's, or your Lukaku's because, by this stage we all know those gems. I'm talking about players that are yet to be picked up on the radar aside from amongst the word of mouth generated on the terraces of your home club...

To put it into context someone like Aston Villa's Mark Albrighton, available for about £1.4 million or Milan Badelj, available for £2 million, both an absolute steal.

So, who is the next rising star of Crystal Palace, is Adam Matthews of Cardiff really any good?!

I want your thoughts so post away. If you have had any success in signing any of these players for £4 million or thereabouts I will be delighted to hear from you...

Next rising star of Crystal Palace would be Wilfried Zaha, looked a gem in the first game of the season, but we will have to wait for 2011 I think! Hopefully Nathanial Clyne will be rated a bit higher on there too, we've got Kieron Cadogan coming through aswell, but I don't think either of these are rated particularly well on 2010. The only kids that don't seem to get a big mention who do quite well for me, that I can think of are Mats Rits from Germinal Beerschot, a 15 year old centre mid, and Engin Bekdemir, a 17 year old AMC who can be picked up on a free. Hope this helps!

I'd say Brentfords young left back, Ryan Blake, 17, 12 tackling, loan him out, easily gains another 2 onto that 12, making it 14 tackling before he's 18. He then turns into a fabulous player with qualities to play at low league premiership standards! I'm scared he'll get picked up :P Many at Chelsea quite evidently, Conor Clifford, Josh McEachran, Jeff Bruma, FABIO BORINI, who is a goal machine for Chelsea at 21 on my save :) I think the likes of lower league players under 18 will be boosted on FM 2011 as a lot of talent seems to be developing from there.

go through my shortlists mate! go through the European shortlist, go through others shortlists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back