a davis 87 87

Reaction score
URGENT HELP NEEDED: I've accidently saved an fm2013 game and need to go back to where I was before I saved the game. I'm not cheating after a loss but I accidently said yes to a ?36m signing rather than no. I then went to the 'load game' option but then said yes to 'do i wish to save the game first'. I really dont want this signing so just need to go back to when I last saved it which was only about 10 mins before and no games played. I've tried re-setting my computer to settings for the previous day but this made no difference i'm guessing because steam saves it all online. Any way I can get this previous game back???

Nope, don't think it's possible. Only thing I can suggest is to give the player some games to maintain his value, and sell him in the next transfer window. If he does well you'll probably sell him for more than you spent.

System Restore only affects Windows core files, registry settings and device driver settings. To save personal files, you'll need to make Back-ups.

Unless you had a file-rolling-save (I play on a 3-file-rolling save; saving every week) there is no way to go back to where it was.