Cooms

Reaction score
I have downloaded the FM 2011 from Game.co.uk. I had problems with the byteshield registration which a few others have posted about but managed to overcome this.

It is now asking me for the activation code but i have not recieved one from game.co.uk, has anyone else had this problem and can possibly help?

I have tried contacting game but have had no luck probably because its the weekend anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks

Problem is when you download you dont get a copy of the manual or I cant find it.

ah, If you downloaded off Steam, and you downloaded the patch you're screwed. Steam auto updates the patch, so you will have to re-install :S

Digital version either come pre patched or patch themselves. Did you manually patch the game yourself?

Never patched it myself, I just got the email and just installed it from there but it also had the following on the email.

ACTIVATION: to prevent fraud, an additional check of your purchase is required. To this effect, your key will only be sent once your purchase has been validated. The aforementioned check can take up to a few hours. We strive to deliver your key to you as fast as possible. In any event, if you do not receive your key in the next 12 hours, we invite you to contact Customer Support.

It's now been 24 hours and still no code and GAME support is shut on a Sunday! Will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

Seems a silly question, but have you checked your spam box?

Not alot can be done then until you get in touch with Game. Have a right moan and they might give you some free stuff, worked for me when i had some issues with a pre-owned xbox they sent me.