chifte

Reaction score
Can anybody help me with ad boards. I've downloaded some ad packs and instaled in graphic folder, but in 3d match there are not a single ad board. PLEASE HELP

Yes, don't use ad board packs.

I have never seen one that works.

Last edited:
Yes, don't use ad board packs.

I have never seen one that works.

this pack works fine for me its fantastic,used it for a while now no problems at all after i figured out how to get it going in the end link > http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/48032-the-fm11-adboard-patch/

IMPORTANT READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING PACK:

ok when you download it the instructions tell you to just extract the file to user documents,i did this and it didnt work in game,so i figured it out and got it working this way and had no problems.

Step 1: extract the downloaded folder to a place on your hard drive

Step 2: now go to that folder and double click on sports interactive folder,then same again with next folder called football manager 11,now you will see 2 folders, 1 named ads the other named graphics

Step 3: select the ads folder (which has 2 config files in it) and cut and paste into user documents/si/fm11

Step 4: then go back and select the graphics folder,double click on it to get pictures folder,then cut and paste the pictures folder into user documents/si/fm/graphics

Step 5: load up the game,go into preferences and untick "use skin cache",hit confirm and bobs your uncle you should have the new ad boards in game (H)

screenshots from my game with adboards league game and carling cup game

Last edited:
wow there are spectators in the game?! Err is ad board the spectators?