Adam Campbell £3.3m?

Samba Beast

Reaction score
Morning!

Posted yesterday about when I sold Emmanuel-Thomas for £2.5m

I didn't end up buying a replacement and didn't want to waste my money.

Ive got to the start of March and have just won the league with 12 games to spare. The board instantly revised my budgets to £3.3m and £150k for wages.

Out of interest I enquired about Adam Campbell who I have on loan from Newcastle. He has been on fire this season scoring 35 in 35 and assisting 10 goals. Out of FATE, Newcastle have said I can have him for £3.3m!!!

Now obviously I want to buy him, but.....this is my whole transfer budget, and will have to rely on free signings to help me survive in the championship. A positive is that I have just chosen Chelsea as a parent club, so surely they will have a few players to loan.

So, after that essay, is Adam Campbell worth £3.3m or am I ******* in the wind. Has anyone had any experience with Campbell before?

Cheers

he has ok P.A iv seen him develop well on quite a few saves id try getting him with installments etc see if you can get the price down a bit also adam armstrong is a beast!

Adam is a great play for championship, BUT what do you need beside a striker? Cant you make a new loan deal and a transfer agreed fee in it?

Ive just signed him on a free at start of the game in the new LFC Update loaned him out to Championship team i hope he does well he looks a good player for the future.

I would first see about another years loan with an option to buy in it. That way you can use the transfer money to strength the squad and get your striker. What season are you in because check his contract as you can usually pick him up for free in some saves. But yes he is defo worth it. He is probably my favourite lower league player. He has taken my chesterfield team to the PL and is still my main man up top. He scored 20+ league goals in both the championship and the first season in the PL. So buy!

If not enough money get a loan for further season with future fee arranged

Back