adam johnson and tuncay sanli

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

joshb

Reaction score
although im managing middlesbrough i am looking for some opinions of people should i keep adam johnson and tuncay sanli im just about to start my 2nd season and bothy of them havent really imrpoed maybe tuncay wont improve much more but im wondering has anyone seen an improved adam johnson and with the right training and mentor just how good he can become???

thanks

Sell them both,neither really develop into anything special.The only players id keep as far as the game goes are David Wheater,Didier Digard and Andrew Taylor.They all become decent players.

andrew taylor has started to look good for me the first season i loaned him out notts county and this season he has gone on loan to motherwell but his stats are improving and david wheater is a regular in the lineup so hopefully his stats will improve as well as of digard he doesnt make it in the 11 because of rafael carioca and adrien

Tuncay was one of my best players for Boro. I eventually let him go when he was about 34 (to Chelsea). Adam Johnson is rubbish though you should definitely offload him.

I'd try and keep Tuncay, but if you get more than 6m for him I'd let him go, get rid of Adam Johnson, nothing special. :)

ive sold both of them i sold adam johnson to portsmouth for 3.5 million and i sold tuncay sanli to manchester city for 9 million which i thought was some good buisness

thanks jp my replacements for these 2 were douglas costa but he will arive in january and then i brought in adam lallana from southampton he has been working wonders for me when he comes off the bench

I got Costa in my team,he is brilliant if you can keep him fit.

i had a look at sahin he wouldnt accept my contract and i didnt fancy going over the top with his wages

Back