Adam Smith

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K
S

Sam

Hey Everyone, long time no see, just thought I would make a thread dedicated to one of my favourite players atm. He is an England U21 international and is on loan from Tottenham, his name is Adam Smith. He has been absolutely outstanding week in week out and will no doubt be one of the best English defenders in the future. Enjoy![video=youtube;XYLZ6Q-u0eQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLZ6Q-u0eQ[/video][video=youtube;h0iqNvkxYyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0iqNvkxYyM[/video]Feel free to share your opinion on him.

Doubt many people will have heard of him on here tbh Sam, great little player though, hopefully we can step him up a few divisions in the next year or so and then he can slot into our squad.

didnt hear about him, until now. ;) looking at the vid, looks like a great young cb with unbelievable tekkers :)

Never heard of him. Cracking tekkers though, from those videos.

What is he, a right-back?

He's a right back yeah, struggling to see much of a future for him at Spurs though, with Walker progressing how he is, unless he'd be content as being predominantly a back up.

Never heard of him. Cracking tekkers though, from those videos.

What is he, a right-back?

Yeah he is, been our Best Player this season, he is great at attacking and defending. He is very similar to Kyle Walker tbh

I haven't heard of him either.

Of course, you'd probably be biased as a Spurs fan, but I have to say he's got potential! It may be a bit too early to say that, in the future, he will become one of England's top defenders - although, of course, it may happen!

Last season we had a bright talent coming through the ranks- Curtis Nelson. He formed a fantastic partnership with Zubar, and was cracking. Made 25 appearences, and was one of our players of the season. This season though, he's looked a bit shakey and nowhere near as good. Lets hope Smith doesn't drop off in the 2nd season.

got a season ticket at MK Dons. He's been a top player this season. I was at the game last night and he was once again in top form against a Premier league team. He loves getting forward and getting shots on or even getting the crosses in

Been recalled, meaning Corluka is off to Leverkusen.

Absolutely gutted :'(

1243: DONE DEAL Leeds United have signed Tottenham's England under-21 international defender Adam Smith on loan until the end of the season.
Rofly.

I know this is only Wikipedia and, tbh, I CBA to search for another source but it says "He signed for Leeds United on 31 January 2012 on a season long loan with a view to a permanent deal." - Tottenham looking to sell him then?

well Sam I presume you rate him :P what do others think? we need any decent defender we can get. Think we got him because move for Mark Wilson fell through

well Sam I presume you rate him :P what do others think? we need any decent defender we can get. Think we got him because move for Mark Wilson fell through

Let's not pretend that my viewpoint isn't the most important. He has an incredible right foot on him and has a fair amount of pace, defends like a legend as well.

Back