Add leagues - Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter PJASH80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

PJASH80

Reaction score
I have a great Malaga save that I initially started on the Demo before buying the full game.

I've tried to add additional leagues on it but it doesn't seem to work. For example, none of the additional leagues show up on the Job centre/Job security screens.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

You have to wait till the end of the season for the new leagues to show up.

Check in the 'Add leagues' bit and it should say under each one you have selected when they will join the game.

I've double checked this last night.

According to the Add Leagues screen the English and Spanish leagues should be playable, but like I said, when I look at the job screen English jobs are listed.

I'm halfway through my second season (I've added England at same stage last season) and I've put the italian league on to start from next season just to test.

Any ideas?

I'll try to put some screenshots up later.

I've double checked this last night.

According to the Add Leagues screen the English and Spanish leagues should be playable, but like I said, when I look at the job screen English jobs are listed.

I'm halfway through my second season (I've added England at same stage last season) and I've put the italian league on to start from next season just to test.

Any ideas?

I'll try to put some screenshots up later.

Dunc's answered your question :)

Thanks for your helpful input Max, but he hasn't.

I added the english league in the FIRST season which was due to start at the end of the first season, but didn't.

I've added the italian league in the SECOND season which will start at end of this season.

Now if you look at the Add leagues screen you have England and Spain on one side and Italy on the other with words underneath saying that it is due to start from 30/6/2013

Last edited:
That does seem odd.

Just to check, if you were to add another manager, would he be able to take over a club in one of the added leagues? Obviously you don't have to add him, but if you make a manager, you can see what leagues he is able to play in using the drop down menu.

Can you get a Screenshot of your 'added leagues' screen and the jobs screen as well?

That does seem odd.

Just to check, if you were to add another manager, would he be able to take over a club in one of the added leagues? Obviously you don't have to add him, but if you make a manager, you can see what leagues he is able to play in using the drop down menu.

Can you get a Screenshot of your 'added leagues' screen and the jobs screen as well?

Thanks Dunc, will do that tonight.

Whats the filters look like on the job security page ?
It might be so simple that england, spain and italy aren't ticked.

I had this "problem" too. It fixed itself when I started managing in one of the added leagues. (I did not add manager. I got offered a job.)

Back