Add-Ons with the dreaded Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordie4Ever

Reaction score
Hi fellow FM nuts, I have bought and installed FM13 and yet again frutrated that there are no photo's, logos or anything for EPL teams. I am also really frustrated we are forced to use steam (Come on SI get it sorted).

That said, I want to add logos and pics but there is no folder. How can I do this using steam? Many thanks in advance if you can help this frustrated FM Fan

Hi fellow FM nuts, I have bought and installed FM13 and yet again frutrated that there are no photo's, logos or anything for EPL teams. I am also really frustrated we are forced to use steam (Come on SI get it sorted).

That said, I want to add logos and pics but there is no folder. How can I do this using steam? Many thanks in advance if you can help this frustrated FM Fan

There are never photos since the licences are extremely expensive.

Steam has nothing to do with the addons. It never has.

you need to create said folders in your documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013 folder

Without steam, SI wouldnt have been able to hire 16 new staff this year, including one of our mods.

You have to create the graphics folders in My Documents in Sports Interactive>FM 13.

And Steam stops/majorly slows down the pirates reducing loss in revenue. Hence the hiring of more staff/developers

Edit-zoomed. Dam you!!! lol

Oh ok, thanks for that and I never rea;ised about steam. Every day is am education. Many thanks for the info. Do you know if the pics from fm12 will fit fm13?

Oh ok, thanks for that and I never rea;ised about steam. Every day is am education. Many thanks for the info. Do you know if the pics from fm12 will fit fm13?

I'm using the facepack from FM 12 in my game no problem and logos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back