engie

Reaction score
Hello!

I have created the country Cataluña, but how do I manage to get players to play for me?

I took Andorra and named it Catalonia and changed everything, but how do I make the players from Catalonia to play for me, and not for spain?

i could be wrong but i believe you have to put clubs in that area as Catalonia then they 'should' start producing national players for your country, as i havnt played about with the editor or anything i dunno

You could use the editor to change their nationality from spanish to Andorra/Cataluna. Think that should work

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

You might need to change their 'declared for nation' status aswell mate

Hmm intresting. Will I have to go to every player born in Cata and then change to Cata? It must be a easier way.

You may aswell do only the players you think will be part of the national side (and youth internationals) I haven't done anything like that before but thats the only way i can think of right now im affraid. Maybe some of the editor lovers would have a better idea though...