darren151991

Reaction score
Don't think I've noticed added time being under 3 minutes. And the amount of times it got 2 minutes over the added time is a lot higher than fm17. Not that I'm complaining when sigurdson hits a 30 yard free kick to win the game in the 95th minute. 3 additional minutes but hey. Any one else noticed +4,5 coming up slot?

Having this issue as well. It's particularly noticeable for 1st half stoppage time, i've seen +6 minutes which only comes when there's a serious injury. You get it in this game when there's one highlight the whole half.

I think it's not an issue, perhaps simply someone noticing how many 5 extra minutes are given. It's a feature Sergio Ramos loves.

This is something that's under review by SI, so it's clear that everyone is experiencing it.

too much time

in my eight games as Stanley, I've have all but one game with six added mins!! this is about normal for Stanley in real life but what kills my game is the amount of penalties given against me, i get one awarded against me ever half Ive played..

Another 2 points dropped thanks to a 96th minute corner. Better be toned down a bit in the full release

5 mins. every. single. game. also it says when i have a player booked its his first one of the season, whether its his first or his 15th