Adding a lower league

• Thread starter Thread starter buckie33
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

buckie33

Reaction score
So right now in the Scottish leange there is the Premier and division 1-3, the bottom team gets religated to the lower league and the top team gets promoted to the league above. But there is also the Highland league, this league is seperate and the only way teams get into the 3rd division is if the SPL has an expantion or a club goes bankcrupt. So my question is, is there a way to add the Highland league to the bottom of the 3rd division so highland league teams can entre the 3rd division and 3rd div teams can get religated to the highland leauge, and can the highland league teams be playable?

A fellow Jag!? On fm-base!? :L

Anyway, there is a database somewhere that I downloaded with the Highland Leauge&the East, South, West etc. equivellant plus the leagues below them. I'm sure you could fire up the editor and add promotion between the SHFL&SFL

Where is the promotion settings in the editor? or where did you find that download?

---------- Post added 16/07/2011 at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/07/2011 at 02:08 AM ----------

bump

Back