Adding facepacks halfway in a save

Status
Not open for further replies.

karakorum

Reaction score
Hi if you add the facepacks and then load an existing save will the faces show up or do you need to start a new game?

they will show in your existing save as long as you have preferences set right...

in preferences>display and sound make sure 'use skin cache' is unticked and 'always reload skin on confirm' is ticked

Fm2011 Kits Megapack Help.

I have followed all the instructions given, but the faces display, they are in the correct folder within the Sports Interactive folder?

any help ?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

I have followed all the instructions given, but the faces are not displayed, they are in the correct folder within the Sports Interactive folder?

any help ?

Yeah I'm having the same problem I've placed them in the correct folder but they still won't show. And for some reason I have two Sports Interactive folders I'm on Windows 7 btw. Also when I try deleting one it reappears after I start the game.

You have placed them in the right folder?
My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics

And changed the preferences?

Yeah I'm having the same problem I've placed them in the correct folder but they still won't show. And for some reason I have two Sports Interactive folders I'm on Windows 7 btw. Also when I try deleting one it reappears after I start the game.

W7 shows two Sports Interactive folders, one is in My Documents, and one in shared. use the one in My Docs.

Follow the guide HERE. Whether you are starting a new game, or 5 years into one, they will load if you have installed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.