Adding Kits/Badges to Custom Clubs

Reaction score
I've made my own club via the database and was wondering how you add a custom made badge & custom made kit to that team, if anyone has any ideas please explain?

Yeah so I managed to do this thanks to reading the pre-game editor.

I've had to do this myself with Taymuir who i made up.

When you create the club on the database, one of the options on the left hand side in the club editor takes you to a screen which will tell you where exactly to save the kits and badges.

For example I had to create new folder called pictures within the graphics folder. I think the file link went something like SI>FM2020>Graphics>Pictures (then its>) Icon/Kit/Badge/ (then home/away) and you add the clubs unique ID number.

If you still need help just reply back and I'll check 100% how I've got it.

Thanks for your help man, It's good to know I was going in the right direction as I suspected along those lines but it didn't work, I tried adding the files you mentioned but I've still had no luck, not sure where I'm going wrong.

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures

inside that folder there are two separate folders called 'club' and 'team'

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\club
C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\team

inside each of those folders is another folder called '2082082529' - im guessing this is my club ID

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\team\2082082529
C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\club\2082082529

inside the team folder is another folder called 'kits'

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\team\2082082529\kits

inside the kits folder is the two kits files I use called 'home' and 'away'

inside the club folder is two files called 'icon' and 'logo'

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\club\2082082529

icon is 25x23 and is the small icon in your game (league table), logo is the logo used in the rest of the game don't know what size matters.

I hope that helps. once you've got a setup like that youll need to refresh skin etc.

Can i also ask for a Club Logo

I would like it to be a round logo like that of -: Borussia Dortmund
Where it says "Borussia" i would like ik to say AFC Mokum and where it says "Dortmund" i would like "Amsterdam"
In the middle where it says "BVB 09" i would like the flag of amsterdam filling up that space
With the three Saint Andrew's Crosses vertically placed
Maybe somewhere 1977

Thanks in advance

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures

inside that folder there are two separate folders called 'club' and 'team'

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\club
C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\team

inside each of those folders is another folder called '2082082529' - im guessing this is my club ID

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\team\2082082529

inside the team folder is another folder called 'kits'

C:\Users\jack\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\team\2082082529\kits

inside the kits folder is the two kits files I use called 'home' and 'away'

inside the club folder is two files called 'icon' and 'logo'

icon is 25x23 and is the small icon in your game (league table), logo is the logo used in the rest of the game don't know what size matters.

I hope that helps. once you've got a setup like that youll need to refresh skin etc.

I'm getting there now mate, finally managed to get the badge in but it had a white background around it. Figured out how to crop that out but then I couldn't quite get the size right using paint. Did you have any issues like that?

Can i also ask for a Club Logo

I would like it to be a round logo like that of -: Borussia Dortmund
Where it says "Borussia" i would like ik to say AFC Mokum and where it says "Dortmund" i would like "Amsterdam"
In the middle where it says "BVB 09" i would like the flag of amsterdam filling up that space
With the three Saint Andrew's Crosses vertically placed
Maybe somewhere 1977

Thanks in advance