Adding logos midway through a season

Reaction score
Hi Guys, quick question.

I'm currently playing as Elgin and through some hard work i've taken them to the SPL, ive still only got the generic badge as my logo.

If i download the logos pack will it take effect in my current game or will i need to start again?

thanks in advance

Nope just stick it in the correct folder and it will work, same with any kind of graphics:) you have to save your graphics in my docs/sports interactive/fm12/graphics/logos make folder if you aint got any. go onto prefrences in game then display and sound then untick skin cache then tick reload skin on confirm hit confirm let it load and they will appear. if you start up the game after you've put the logos in they should be on there automaticly without going into prefrences ect. hope this helps

Thanks mate, ive never used the editor or downloaded anything extra for the game so wasn't 100% sure how it would work, think i'll get that sorted tonight...... currently in my second season in the SPL and sitting 2nd, 5 points behind rangers with 3 games left....... tense stuff!!!

Back