adding picture for created player?

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

woody3011

Reaction score
is it possible to add a profile pic (face) to a created player?
if yes how?

sorry if there is another thread but nothing came up when searched

Do you mean one you have created in the editor? If so, do this -

1 - Get the players unique ID in-game(Preferences->Display & Sound->Check the box to show unique IDs), and make a note of it.

2 - Get the face you are adding(180x180 pixels max), and rename it with the players Unique ID(12345.png for example)

3 - Then, you need a config Use mine that is attached if you dont know how to make one

<record from="12114" to="graphics/pictures/person/12114/portrait"/>
Open the config with notepad, and you will see some text. Look for the line that looks like the one above. Where the Italic and underlined numbers are, put the file name of the picture in there, without the file extension at the end. Where the bold is, put the players unique ID number there. Save the file, and put in a new folder along with the picture.

4 - Put the folder in Documents->Sports interactive->FM10->Graphics->Faces

You may need to create the Graphics and Faces folder.

5 - In game, go to Preferences->Display & Sound, and check 'Always Load Skin On Confirm', untick 'Use Skin Cache', then hit confirm.

If done right, the face should be there.

Do you mean one you have created in the editor? If so, do this -

1 - Get the players unique ID in-game(Preferences->Display & Sound->Check the box to show unique IDs), and make a note of it.

2 - Get the face you are adding(180x180 pixels max), and rename it with the players Unique ID(12345.png for example)

3 - Then, you need a config Use mine that is attached if you dont know how to make one

<record from="12114" to="graphics/pictures/person/12114/portrait"/>
Open the config with notepad, and you will see some text. Look for the line that looks like the one above. Where the Italic and underlined numbers are, put the file name of the picture in there, without the file extension at the end. Where the bold is, put the players unique ID number there. Save the file, and put in a new folder along with the picture.

4 - Put the folder in Documents->Sports interactive->FM10->Graphics->Faces

You may need to create the Graphics and Faces folder.

5 - In game, go to Preferences->Display & Sound, and check 'Always Load Skin On Confirm', untick 'Use Skin Cache', then hit confirm.

If done right, the face should be there.

would that also work for club logos and if so what folder would it go into and any chance for a config for doing the club logos and kits chears

StuW - Think I have done all correct however when i click confirm, where the picture should be is just blank (not even a player outline) seems to be wanting to do something!!

Does it matter which version you are playing on, as i'm only on 10.0.0?
Also some of my pics are just over 180 x 180, but some are not, will this play a part?

Please help, cheers!

Back