Adebayor issues Man City warning

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 762

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Emmanuel Adebayor warns Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini he could quit the club if he does not play regularly this season.

More...

Lets hope it's just the start of a season of discontent for City players.

I wonder if we can believe them?

Are you leaving shay?

He doesn't want to reveal right now but speculation regarding his Visitor Messages and PM's suggest that he wants to go to Arsenal.

As for Adebayor, I can see him going to Italy and possibly AC Milan which he once described as the 'Beyonce' of Football.

As for Adebayor, I can see him going to Italy and possibly AC Milan which he once described as the 'Beyonce' of Football.

Good. Talented player, but a bit of a spoon nonetheless.

He doesn't want to reveal right now but speculation regarding his Visitor Messages and PM's suggest that he wants to go to Arsenal.

Aebayor and Robinho both at AC Milan I doubt Man City would allow them both to go there and do Milan have the funds? And AC have already said that if they fail with Ibrahimovic they will move for Robinho prehaps Adebayor will be posted to mourinho oO) or if milan fail with robinho they will move for him

How many matches did he play last season? I saw bellamy and tevez mostly but i dont believe adebayor was snubbed so much...

Ac milan would be quite a force with Ade's help though.

I personly don't like manu and laugh my bollox off when he gets mentioned in the same brackett as Drogba. But i will say on his day he is definatly a match winner and i think needs another challenge, the Italian game would suite him well im sure.

I like this guy, hes a really good player and is hard to play against because of his balance and height, would be sad to see him go, but if we keep Jo it might be alright

overated and big ego, he left for the money , and man ****** have that , so if he cant produce the goods they get more players in

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword

Back