Adebayor lined up to face Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 921

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini says Emmanuel Adebayor could start against old club Arsenal on Saturday following his Europa League hat-trick.

More...

Odds on a repeat celebration when/if he scores?

I'm on betfair as we speak.

Compare this classless t*at to Eduardo, Eduardo has respect for the club and the fans. Adebayor has respect for money.

No respect for him following his celebration antics. £160,000 a week, something far, far wrong there

I dont think theres many ex players Arsenal fans hate, and if we do its usually they're money grabbers (cashely cole) or adebayor your a money grabber and a complete ****. no need for that celebration and the stomp. I do not like that man!

Pretty sure the reason Adebayor celebrated in the way he did last season was due to the amount of abuse he got from the arsenal supporters.

The stomp on the other hand i dont know mayve he just doesnt like RVP

Pretty sure the reason Adebayor celebrated in the way he did last season was due to the amount of abuse he got from the arsenal supporters.

The stomp on the other hand i dont know mayve he just doesnt like RVP

How you can defend him is beyond me.

Well if your constantly being insulted non stop for 90 minutes just for moving club. It was inevitable he was going to celebrate in some way to offend arsenal fans.

if the same thing happens again, who the **** cares ? Arsenal supporters talked trash again and again, he just had to blow off some steam, that's all !

Well if your constantly being insulted non stop for 90 minutes just for moving club. It was inevitable he was going to celebrate in some way to offend arsenal fans.

Put it this way if City were offering the same wages as he got at arsenal he probably wouldn't have gone. Plus he was a greedy git at arsenal too.

I laughed at how the Arsenal fans got irate over his goal celebration. They do have short memories because they forget the time that when they won the title at White Hart Lane who was leading the celebrations. Thats right. Judas Campbell. Thats why I thought most Arsenal fans were hypocrites over this and still are.

Back