adebayor

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K

pimpdollar

Reaction score
IM RECIEVEING 30 MILL BIDS FOR HIM im three quarters or the way through my first season he is top goal scorer with 19 in all competitions ive sold Eduardo all ready and strikers i got kierrison has really come out of the box yet alan kardec young Brazilian glittered in pre season but in the game so far not so good and errm i got van persie and arshavin and Walcott and vela
im also getting marquinhos saviet and kadlec

I would hang onto him as although I am not Arsenal he and Vela are two of the top five or six strikers from 2009 till 2013. The other thing I will add is that Arsenal have been my main competition in the league since 2011, however, come 2016 when Adebayor has passed his prime by some way, they are barely scraping 6th even with Vela and Saviet up front. I know this is quite long winded for a quite simple question but I hope it has given you at least some perspective.

i did the most stupid deal ever do not sell adebayor on my first ever season i looked at all my teams stats and adebayor didnt have the best stats so i bid for aguero 24 mill and adebayor, aguero didnt score and got 17 injures in a a season while adebayor for athletico madrid became footballer of the year (world) played a total of 55 games and got 49 goals in a season, his stats where amazing and that was only the end of th first season, all the way upto the 4th season whenm i rebought him he was amazing and scored alot of goals and won the european boot 3 times in a row with ease.I started a new game and kept adebayor and around agust or september all of his stats increase !!!! he is brillant and a reliable goalscorer. only if this could happen in real life though!!!

i did the most stupid deal ever do not sell adebayor on my first ever season i looked at all my teams stats and adebayor didnt have the best stats so i bid for aguero 24 mill and adebayor, aguero didnt score and got 17 injures in a a season while adebayor for athletico madrid became footballer of the year (world) played a total of 55 games and got 49 goals in a season, his stats where amazing and that was only the end of th first season, all the way upto the 4th season whenm i rebought him he was amazing and scored alot of goals and won the european boot 3 times in a row with ease.I started a new game and kept adebayor and around agust or september all of his stats increase !!!! he is brillant and a reliable goalscorer. only if this could happen in real life though!!!

What's patch do you played?

I think you need to put him as target man, so Fabregas can supply a killer balls to him. And don't sell him. He need a right partner. If you want sell him, buy Love. Love doing a awesome job for my City team in 1st season.

thats not going to happen real Madrid where on him before i had a chance

thats not going to happen real Madrid where on him before i had a chance

Sign Marquinhos because he will be awesome player. Aguero is better than Adebayor I think. He is monster if you train him well and the tactic is suit to him. Also, Vela is another gift and he will develop as a great player (better than Adebayor too) ;)

i wouldnt sell him as he is gonna score more nd more goals for a few more seasons then when he stops scoring accept a high bid for him but by then he should be getting old

I think you need to put him as target man, so Fabregas can supply a killer balls to him. And don't sell him. He need a right partner. If you want sell him, buy Love. Love doing a awesome job for my City team in 1st season.

where did you finish in your first season as man city? my mistake was that i didn't really splash out on the best players in the first season tried to give everyone a chance took me like 3 years to get into champs league.

hancuryahudi, that was before any patches came out

Ohh..I see..That's why he is amazing. The patch 9.1 has made Adebayor is strongest striker in the games. He is difficult to beat. But when patch 9.2 and 9.3 was came, he is just a good player not a great player. Btw, he is still dangerous. ;)

yh soz for the confusion, it would be good if u could find aguero full stats at his best, print screen, cos i tried but cant find and adebayor aswell

yh soz for the confusion, it would be good if u could find aguero full stats at his best, print screen, cos i tried but cant find and adebayor aswell

These are their stats for season 2013/2014 on patch 9.3.0

ahhh ive forgot to mention i sold fabregas diaby and a few more here is my current team

Back