• Keep ALS on

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Turn ALS off

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
Some weeks you get players like messi, ronaldo and drogba bein untouchable...which really gets on my nerves...should i turn ALS off?

Its up to you, turn it on when you like the stat increases, turn it off when you don't. You don't have to leave it on all the time buddy. I personally leave it on, but I only have ALS for the Premiership because it was free, I'm not paying out for every league.

Last edited:
Yeh I just leave it on. I have it for the Premiership also. It makes things more interesting I think as just because a team is good one week it doesn't make them good the next.

i have it on all the time but i only have it for the premiership because it was free

I have it on all the time. I used to be villa but now there rubbish, only good player is John Carew (aka GOD) 87, this week i used liverpool and raping every1 :D

I quite like it. The week before Fulham beat Man Utd Fulham had an amazing squad all of the first like 16 were green so I was dominating the likes of Chelsea AC and Inter Milan with Fulham.

I even destroyed my mate who I've not beat in about 4 months 5-0 with them.

Yeh I played a few games with Fulham a few weeks ago. Nevland was well in the 80's in overall rating.

yh some weeks there are teams like sunderland (cisse and jones :D ) or everton who I enjoy bein cus there stats are higher