Adler or Neuer,Goalkeeper for my fourth Season

cap7ainjack

Reaction score
View attachment 146486

View attachment 146487

]I`m playing my fourth season with Arsenal,i can buy Adler on free transef cuse he has 6 monts left on his contract and dont want to renew it with Leverkusen,but he is 30 years old,and his value has become 3.5 milinon $ (maybe stop playing so good) ,on the other side
Neuer value is 15 milion $ and he is transfer listet by request and his attributes looks better than Adler`s ........so cant decide for now cuse there is no point to buy bought .

Last edited:
i use adler in my man united team and he is pretty good

Adler's value will have dropped because of his lack of contract. For free, he's a complete steal and will easily be your #1 for 3/4 seasons - look at his form, he's currently on 7.16 compared to Neuer's 7.12. And if you're 4 seasons in, have a scout round for regen keepers since with keepers it's best to buy em young

Get René Adler, he's awesome. Also, he is cheaper which can save you a lot of money. Plus, Arsenal prefer bargains and youngsters ;).

Both are good. Its up to you to buy :) You might also wanna try De Gae as well...

Neuer is better but I say save yourself the 15m and get Adler, especially if he asks for less wages. Scout both, and check out their wages.

Not much difference between them so go for adler as he is free. his value has only dropped because of his contract...

I'm lucky and have both in my Leverkusen team, although Adler is my number one!

well a buy adler not Nuer ,ande after a few games his is not good at all ,last game against man utd i lost and every their strike on target was a goal.

Adler is a machine in goal ;) and you have already tied up the deal for Adler too .....

Back