Administration help!!

Reaction score
I've created a club twice, the first time I didn't touch the finances when creating it, anyway It went into administration and I was deducted 10 points.

The second time, I gave the club £25,000,000 and £1,400,000 transfer budget and £1,000,000 wage budget and It went into administration again.

Both times they were Blue Square Bet South teams.

What can I do to stop this, I plan to make another new club, So can someone give me tips in what to put as the finances for a Blue Square team?

Also, I've noticed that when I add players to my squad using the editor, their value goes from say £2,000,000 to something like £140, why is that?

Is the club that you are editing currently in debt with bank loans?

I'm not too sure, but I just tried to sign a player and it says theres a transfer embargo and that the club owes the PFA money.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Anyone know how I can find out how much I owe? Because I can sign any players/staff atm.

I'm not too sure, but I just tried to sign a player and it says theres a transfer embargo and that the club owes the PFA money.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Anyone know how I can find out how much I owe? Because I can sign any players/staff atm.

Add a new user and go to the club you are editing and where it says club value in ()'s it will say howmuch debt is owed. Hope i helped.

The value of your players reduce with each step down. Eg Torres at Chelsea will be worth 50 mil, but if he was with a Championship team he could be bought at 25 mil , 10 mil if it was a league 1 team, 5 mil or lower if it was a league 2 team and just a few thousands for leagues lower than that.

So if you've added good players to you lower league club, then the initial club valuation includes cost of the players but as their value go down, the value of the club also goes down. Let me give you an example,

Blue Square Bet South team -

Bank Balance : 25 Mil
Stadium and Other Facilities : 10 Mil
Value of Players 3 Mil * 25 : 75 Mil

Approx. Value of Club : 100 Mil

Value Erosion of Players : 80% approx. This could go as high as 99% in my experience.
So then readjust the value of players to 20 Mil

New Value of Club : 45 Mil

Now consider that all the players you have are used to playing at a high level, their expected salaries will kill you. You can't sell them at good prices cause they are already undervalued, but you still need to play them their expected salaries. Even if you change it in the editor, they will ask you for a new contract anyway.

With Value erosion and high costs of running, even if you have a high and positive bank balance, your club will be spending money they don't have and within three months, you will get into administration.

Atleast, that's been my experience and my understanding of the same.

i have the same problem always go into administration as soon as i touch finances in the editor

Back