Adnan Januzaj Injury Prone

Reaction score
hes been amazing for me but is consistently getting injured i have 2 class regens & gotze in amc position should i put adnan for sale?

Sentiment is a wonderful thing. I had Ruben Loftus-Cheek at Chelsea who had beastly attributes but could never complete a single game. Despite that I kept him in the first squad and always put him on the bench as I like him IRL. With Januzaj it all depends on if you're sentimental about him.

If you're not, then cash in as he is of no use to you and you have replacements. Does his scout report say he is injury prone? If not, then he may just have an unlucky spell with injuries and could get over it. Is his training workload heavy?

i really am sentimental about him but his report says he is injury prone & also his workload is light but im seriously considering selling him end of season its gonna have to be either him or gotze out the door as i only have space for one of them 2

I love Januzaj, but that injury proneness randomizes each game, so you were really unlucky to get him like that

Back