Adriano?

• Thread starter Thread starter robertozig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

robertozig

Reaction score
i have heard all sorts of things about this player called adriano. people have said he plays for porto. i am in my first season but can't seem to find him, any ideas where he is? does he have a first name or a last name. any info or help would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

can anyone help???

He's playing for Inter Milan. He's one of the few players that you can get for really cheap after the first season. I could buy him for like 3 million.

ok ty

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

He plays for Flamengo you donkey.

you on about me or the other person?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

ok just searched only players under name ADRIANO play for Inter Milan, Sevilla, Internacional and Lucena

ok ty

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

you on about me or the other person?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

ok just searched only players under name ADRIANO play for Inter Milan, Sevilla, Internacional and Lucena

Yeah he plays for Inter in the old patch, but in the new one and IRL he plays for Flamengo.

theres two adriano's one at porto and one at inter(or flamengo in new patch)

striker adriano was awful for my everton team he was rating like 5.9 a game he lasted 6 month then i sold him to Udinese for half the price i payed in my opinion still good business wouldnt recommend him but worth a gander

Adriano is good if u have a nice midfield/amc to feed him. Search for Brazil national team..

Back