Raikan007

Reaction score
No one seems to mention him this guy much! thought would share him! becomes class after a couple of years, clearly! aresenal bidding 28 million for him!
View attachment 8006

yea i already know about him, he might be one for my madrid team in years to come ;)

i know everyone knows about him, but no one mentions him! i just thought i would share what his stats look like when he matures so when ppl are not sure about getting him, they can see that his stats are immense! look at my other threads! there are some players u dont know about!

Wow. I knew about him but i didn't realise he becomes this good. Also, off topic but that is one sexy skin, what is it?

Wow. I knew about him but i didn't realise he becomes this good. Also, off topic but that is one sexy skin, what is it?
My point exactly! it is Black-in09, its awesome! on the top menu bars there is an option for wallpapers, its the blackin one!

i think he was one of the best players in fm 08, therefore everyone knows him but doesnt mention him now

Cheers mate, it's a lot of help posting screenshots of players in the future, now i know if they turn out good or not :D

pleasure dude, check some of my other posts, you will find some other players that are really good too!

Interesting! I'm just starting a game with Sporting and Adrien is not getting a place in my first team. However he is pointed as one of the best young players.
I'm in version 1.
I'm play 4-4-2 Diamond Attacking, so far with good results. As I use 2 MC's in general Moutinho and Izmailov get the 2 places. I'm trying to get Rochemback in as he is pointed by my assistant manager as a good choice. Sometimes I got Adrien in, didn't notice specially good performances.
Did you gave Adrien a lot of minutes to play since the beginning?

Yeah Chelsea got Adrien on my game. He was good.

Interesting! I'm just starting a game with Sporting and Adrien is not getting a place in my first team. However he is pointed as one of the best young players.
I'm in version 1.
I'm play 4-4-2 Diamond Attacking, so far with good results. As I use 2 MC's in general Moutinho and Izmailov get the 2 places. I'm trying to get Rochemback in as he is pointed by my assistant manager as a good choice. Sometimes I got Adrien in, didn't notice specially good performances.
Did you gave Adrien a lot of minutes to play since the beginning?
he was playing for sporting all the time before i got him,he was playing 1st team as Veloso and Moutinho most of the time get bought 1st season, so he must have had to fill the shoes in the team from the get go. if you not using him, i would suggest offering him out to clubs for like half of his value say 2.5 million and put a clause in the contract that you can buy him back for 3 million at any time and chose a club that will offer him 1st team football and a team that you think will benefit him enough, sell him and keep an eye on him, in a season or 2 buy him back (will be less than what he will be worth) and you will have a great CM in Adrien!!

or just loan him out for a season or 2 <)

Rochemback is good, but not great,has good tech and long shots and thats about it, try playing Adrien (if you want to keep him as much as you can, try a rotation system between Izmailov and Adrien with Rochemback coming in as sub or vice versa) if you sub Adrien in every game even for 1 min he will develop 2x quicker than normal, i have done it before and it works!

Is he worth buying in patch 1.0.3? My scouts says ha would be quality signing and a leading star in all Ligue 1 teams.
But still I´m not sure since I´ve got Steven Defour, Moussa Sissoko and Alou Diarra stilll in my Bordeaux.

What do you think?

Look at how he is performing for Sporting (season 3,2011/2012). He´s their best player and they´ve still got Veloso and Moutinho but he´s playing bettter.

Last edited: