Pjanicked

Reaction score
new to fm, so any thing stated wrong, thoughts r welcomed.
About to start 6th season with tottenham, team is pretty balanced. just need to get a adv playmaker as i sold eriksen to barcelona for 55M and also changed my tactics a bit as i switched to 433 from 4231.
wish i could also share the tactics with you all, but laptop has been up for repair.

budget: 79M

targets: Koke - atletico rigid af
Pogba- juve want 100M
Pjanic- less ca than all the targets:S. age:29
Kroos- wage problem! havent heard any1 using kroos, so no idea abt him tbh.
Kovacic- man utd dont want to sell him, currently no.1 target. bid of 78M rejected.
Goretzka- dont think he is suited to ap role. not sure tho.

who should i go for?? and any other options??
Cheers lads, addicted to fm now.

Outta the players you've listed id go for the croation lad. However if urge you to look at firmino from hoffenheim as he is just immense. I'd also look at Oliver from atletico who is a beast and Calhanoglu from Leverkusen.

Hi.

I'm in Tottenham 2nd season.
Play 4-3-3 (2 APs and 1 BWM in midfield)
Using Eriksen and Pogba as APs at the moment.
Gundogan is on rotation. Originally wanted to go for Kovacic since I love Croatia and wanted to have a Modric's succesor. But decided that 42 mil for him is too much (Inter). I don't see a point in paying for Kovacic this amount of money and selling Eriksen, since Eriksen is the same quality. (I would prefer Eriksen)

In my save I bought Pogba for 80 mln :) but he is a world class beast. And I have no worries I could sell him later for the same amount.

I would say go for Pogba for 80 mil. Koke is awesome too, but also expensive and big wage.

Regens? You are 6 seasons in, there should be options.

Last edited:
Try to sign Pogba,use installments,he's nr1 !
Otherwise,take a look at Odegaard !

Probably best looking at regens at the 6th season, tbh.

Hi.

I'm in Tottenham 2nd season.
Play 4-3-3 (2 APs and 1 BWM in midfield)
Using Eriksen and Pogba as APs at the moment.
Gundogan is on rotation. Originally wanted to go for Kovacic since I love Croatia and wanted to have a Modric's succesor. But decided that 42 mil for him is too much (Inter). I don't see a point in paying for Kovacic this amount of money and selling Eriksen, since Eriksen is the same quality. (I would prefer Eriksen)

In my save I bought Pogba for 80 mln :) but he is a world class beast. And I have no worries I could sell him later for the same amount.

I would say go for Pogba for 80 mil. Koke is awesome too, but also expensive and big wage.

Regens? You are 6 seasons in, there should be options.

Yeah got Pogba.. 93M. 3 games hes been amazing.. Romero and him in midfield(H)